- Saw 'Darwaaza Band Rakho' with Mom n Dad at Waves. Good comedy movie, except that it lacked humor.
- Dad pointed out an article in a magazine which had some of the letters Einstein wrote to his son. In one, Einstein had mentioned the importance of brushing your teeth twice a day. It appears that fathertellingsontobrushtwicedaily is a very old and common phenomenon.
- I've been having more and more instances of phonesia: you know, when you call someone and forget who you called, the moment they pick-up. It's so embarrassing.
- Rita aunty gifted me a very sexy watch as a present before I go. It makes my old Timex Flix look like a complete joke.
- I turn on the T.V. and I see a guy with a round face, beard and cap, singing in a high pitch. Then I change the channel and I see him dancing with Akshaye Khanna and Katrina Kaif. I change channels again, and there he is with a different song but same tune. Yes, I am truly fed up with Himesh Reshammiya and his all-sound-alike songs.
I have already had my fair share of problems in my 'transition phase'. Have still not received the book "My Sister's Keepers" which is part of this year's summer reading program. A discussion will be held on the book, among the freshmen, when we arrive. For some reason, the book seems to have gone 'out of stock' simultaneously from all the bookstores in Delhi and NCR.
Also, I still don't know who my roommate is, which is really important so that we can get in touch and decide who will bring what appliance.
So here I am, bored and hoping to get things sorted out soon.