« Home | Gmail Sucks » | The Da Gurgaon Adventure » | Bedtime Verdict » | X-Men 3 » | The Beginning »



While you're here, Please Sign My GuestBook


CD Burning

OK, today Sana Macha n Aamir Ayub came from the hostel to copy CDs (again!). I ended up like copying a dozen CDs which took quite some time. Not that I mind of course, I ended up with tons of DVDs to watch and a thousand more mp3s too. Oh, and I got Max Payne 2 (yeah, ill play it again, its such an addicting game) and GTA San Andreas.

ONLY THE LAST 20 POSTS ARE SHOWN ON THE MAIN PAGE (HERE)
To view older posts, browse the archive section in the sidebar or use the search-box.

Disclaimer

NOTHING ON THIS BLOG IS TRUE and all names (including 'Ankit') are pseudonyms or fictitious, so don't complain that I quoted you improperly or get me caught up in some lawsuit