« Home



While you're here, Please Sign My GuestBook


The Beginning

Oh K. So I finally begin my blog. Should have done this two years ago; alot of interesting things happen in the RKP hostel. But again, due to the absence of computers, there was no way I could keep updating the site then. So now I am home. The new home in Delhi. Thanks to my parents who shifted here two months ago. In a way, I'm glad they didn't come here two years earlier instead. Would have been deprived of the tremendous hostel experience. I'll keep u uptodate with stuff that happens around me. And once in a while go into flashbacks to give u a sip of the DPS Boys Hoste;.

ONLY THE LAST 20 POSTS ARE SHOWN ON THE MAIN PAGE (HERE)
To view older posts, browse the archive section in the sidebar or use the search-box.

Disclaimer

NOTHING ON THIS BLOG IS TRUE and all names (including 'Ankit') are pseudonyms or fictitious, so don't complain that I quoted you improperly or get me caught up in some lawsuit