« Home | X-Men 3 » | The Beginning »



While you're here, Please Sign My GuestBook


Bedtime Verdict

Living the hostel life for the past two years, my biological clock adjusted so that I would doze off no earlier than three am and get up at ten or eleven. Unfortunately, this did not suit my Dad, who goes to sleep early in the night and leaves for office even before I'm awake! So to maximize on the father-son 'quality time' spent together, I was told to follow a maxim, 'Early to Bed, Early to Rise, Makes a Man Healthy and Wise.'
I responded with another motto, 'Early to Rise, Early to Bed, Makes Man Healthy, but Socially Dead.'
Something tells me I wasn't heard.


PS: I heard they even serve mid-night snacks at Duke during exam weeks!! Yea!!

ONLY THE LAST 20 POSTS ARE SHOWN ON THE MAIN PAGE (HERE)
To view older posts, browse the archive section in the sidebar or use the search-box.

Disclaimer

NOTHING ON THIS BLOG IS TRUE and all names (including 'Ankit') are pseudonyms or fictitious, so don't complain that I quoted you improperly or get me caught up in some lawsuit